Child Care Okehampton


Tax Free Childcare

Did You Know

You can get 20% off your Childcare costs via childcare choices see the .gov info on their website search  Child Care Choices most working families are entitled to 20% off . We can help you set up an account and saves you 20% instantly.        


Consuabes Fee payable for ALL funded spaces except those in receipt of EYPP

Unfortunately, this is NOT intended as voluntary payment as it is impossible to attend and NOT access our services. It is essential to note the cost includes lunch as we wish to encourage healthy eating, combat food inequality, promote communal healthy eating.

Funded Sessions CONSUMABLES fee of £15 per session to include but not limited to :-
Lunch – Morning Snack – Afternoon Tea – Toilet Rolls – Paper towels – Washing Powder – Sterilising tablets – Soap – Sun cream – Fairy Liquid – Nappies – Wet wipes – Gloves – Aprons – Nappy Sacks – Hand Gel _ Flour – Cooking Oil – Salt – Pasta – Rice – Cornflour – Glue / Glue sticks – Paint – Felt tips / crayons / pencils/ chalks / stampers – Staples – Sand – Compost – Jellibaf -Seeds for planting – Bubbles _ Paper / card / Felt / Foam / – Sequins / glitter / collage shapes / Wool / string / pipe cleaners / lolly sticks _ Woodwork materials – Sellotape / masking tape – Batteries – Cooking Ingredients
Yoga – Magic Shows – Father Christmas – Elves Workshop / Nativity – Graduation Party – Christmas Party – Okehampton Show (Weather Permitting) – Tapestry – Christmas Gifts – Stickers – Prizes.

The above is an example of and is not limited to as, at times, other consumables used not listed are included.

 FundingDelivery Booklet & Info

Current Fees  

We have a minimum session policy of 6 hrs and a weekly contract policy of 12 hrs over two days or more.  Allowing us as practitioners to provide continuity, stability and familiarity, which help children to thrive at an early age.

Current Fees ListPrintable PDF Click here

Flexible hours – Flexible sessions 

We charge by the 15 minutes.   YOU ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU NEED All Fees are inclusive of all snacks, drinks,  nappies, wipes, creams and sun lotion. Where lunch is provided, there will be an additional charge of £2.00 per day. We have a full time rate of £325 per week  for 40 to 45 hours inclusive of lunch.

Full Time children are entitled to two weeks holiday per year, which will be deducted automatically from invoices during two five week months in the year, approximately April and Nov. Term Time only children available to over 3 years only are not eligible to holiday. Please note fees are for the reservation of the space not sessions attended. Unfortunately, all other absences must be paid for in full.  Sibling discounts of 10% will only apply to the eldest child attending.

Enquiry Form

Did You Know

Child Tax Credit is available to any family (which includes lone parents) with at least one child under 16 (or 19 if in full time education). Higher rates of benefit are available for children under the age of one or for children with disabilities. Unlike the old credits, Child Tax Credit is paid direct to the main carer (in practice, usually the mother), who does not have to be in work.

Additional help…

Child Tax Credit consists of a family element and a separate element for each child. The amount depends on how many children there are in the household and how much parents jointly earn. The child element is targeted at the lowest-earning households, but the family element is available even for relatively high-earning families, although at a lower rate.
Working Tax Credit is available to anyone in work, whether or not they have children. It does, however, include an element designed to cover a substantial proportion of eligible childcare costs. The benefit is reduced as household incomes rise. Enquiries regarding Tax Credits should be made through the Inland Revenue.

Other Help

There is also a range of additional government help for lone parents or for students. The Job Centre is one place to enquire for additional suggestions and local contact numbers. Devon County Council provide further information on their DISC web site. You may also be entitled to 2gether funding.